Hiring an event sitter for your wedding can be a bit debatable, and for good reason, too. Leaving your children with a sitter while you go and have a good time can be nerve-wracking and it can also make you feel a bit guilty. With Elegant Event Sitters, there is no need to feel nervous or guilty; there are many options for you to choose that would help you to feel at ease while your children to have a grand time of their own. Here are 5 reasons to hire an event planner for your wedding.
- Weddings can require large amounts of patience that young children don’t always possess. I know that you know how hard it is to keep a child entertained, or even how hard it is to get them to sit still for more than 10 minutes! Most wedding ceremonies require long moments of quiet time just for the lovely couple to make it down the aisle. A squirmy child in your lap can take away from the ceremony and it can take away from your ability to enjoy it. Hiring an event sitter for your wedding will eliminate this stress and help everyone enjoy their time a little bit more.
- There is limited space in your venue. If you have ever been to a wedding or reception, you know that there is plenty of beautiful things for one to see. Through the eyes of a child, these beautiful things are more appealing and almost ready for little hands to grab. With Elegant Event Sitters, Inc. children have their own open space to run around and play with toys, leaving their parents worry free about what their child is bumping into or potentially pulling off tables.
- The kids would love it! Our service is not babysitting, in fact, it is anti-babysitting! This means that your children will be safe and they’ll have their own fun. Usually, weddings are a chance for adults to have some well-deserved, not-so-child-friendly fun and a chance for children to sit at their seats and be quiet. Hiring an event sitter makes for a happy child who his or her own well deserved fun with a variety of activities. There’s even a place for the children under 2!
- It boosts attendance rates at your wedding. Sometimes parents feel like they can’t attend elegant events because it would mean that they can’t bring their children or have no idea what to do with them. So, they often choose not to attend or cancel their events in order to keep their child safe and happy. With an event sitter at your wedding, parents can bring their little loved ones and everyone invited can have a good time.
- A more enjoyable time for the bride and groom. Even though weddings are a celebration, they can be extremely stressful to plan, considering the details and all of the guests. There’s so much to do and for some strange reason there never seems to be enough time to do any of it! With children safely out of the way of the adults and having their own good time, there is one less thing for the bride, groom, and the parents to worry about.
Regardless of the reason you choose to hire an event sitter for your wedding, the ultimate consensus is peace of mind for every parent that’s attending a wedding or special event. While enjoying the ceremony and reception of your friends and loved ones, you have full trust that your children are having a great time of their own. With a one adult per two infants and one adult per 4 children ratio, at Elegant Event Sitters, Inc. we ensure just that!